Our philosophy at Animal Rescue League is that EVERY animal, whether they are friendly or unfriendly, receives the very best care during their stay at our sanctuary.
The time is taken to domesticate them and allows us to get to know the animal’s personality which helps us match you with your forever friend.
They are given a physical examination upon arrival to determine health status and receive treatment for any parasite, illness or injuries including any necessary dental for the animal. They are also spayed/neutered and micro-chipped.
The Adoption Process is very simple.
- To help us match you up with the best possible animal for your home and lifestyle, please complete this Cat Adoption Questionnaire
- Once we receive your Cat Adoption Questionnaire an adoption volunteer will call you so set up an appointment so you can interact with the adoptable animals by coming to see them at our adoption center.
- Set up a home visit with the animal and if you and the ARL representative think it’s a match from how the animal does at your home
- The animal is taken to the veterinarian for a pre‐adoption exam before placement. Animals older than 7 years will receive senior panel blood work as part of the exam and a dental if necessary before animal is placed in their forever home.
- Adoption paperwork is received by the new family within 30 days of the adoption contract along with a post home visit.
Our adoption fees includes:
- FeLV/FIV test (if feline)
- Worming, flea treatment
- Microchip Implant
- Pre‐adoption Veterinarian exam
- Follow up consultation
$100 – 1 feline
$180 – 2 felines (discount for 2nd feline)
$150+ – Canines