Senior “fur” Senior Companionship LONG‐TERM Foster Care Program
Some of the kitties that are rescued by Animal Rescue League are 10+ years old. Did you know that Cats are considered “senior” if they are over 7 years old? It is hard to believe since cats can live to be in their 20’s. This leaves many wonderful, healthy cats in the position of being overlooked by potential adopters.
Are you age 70 or older? Have lots of love to give? Want to receive lots of love? If you are willing to share your heart and home with a senior pet in need of some one on one loving, then ARL’s Seniors fur Seniors long‐term foster care program may be the answer.
These kitties still have a lot of life and love to give. ARL doesn’t want them to miss out on the opportunity of having a special place of their own and someone to love them unconditionally.
How the program WORKS.…
- Foster parents provide food, litter, a pet taxi, toys….love!
- Foster parents must be able to provide the daily care for an animal ‐ scoop litter boxes, feed, provide fresh water, play time, etc.
- In addition, we ask foster parents to have their own transportation in case of a pet emergency.
- ARL will provide medical care , any medication(s), and along with check up visits when appropriate.
- If interested ,please contact us at (916)714‐2894. To qualify complete the Foster Care Questionnaire form below and an ARL representative will contact you..
Senior cats make wonderful companion animals….they need love too! Senior LOVE
Foster Care Questionnaire Form:
Please completely fill out the Questionnaire below and a staff member will get back to you soon. You must answer the question or fill in the field with a answer to complete this form. If it does not apply, please type in the questions field “NA”.