You can become a partner in our efforts to save homeless, abused or neglected animals. Your donation provides the food, shelter, medical care and other services for our animals.
If you would like to help us in our ongoing efforts to care for animals in need, please consider a contribution to the Animal Rescue League.
Your donation will pay for:
- Spay/Neuter (depending on sex)
- Food for adult animals
- Specialized food for newborns
- All vaccinations plus boosters
- Micro-chip implant & registration
- Blood tests
- Feline Leukemia and Feline AIDS tests for cats
- Emergency treatment for the animals
- Intravenous (IV) fluids for the animals
- Treatment for illness, infections, injuries, or parasites (fleas, worms, etc.)
- Medication for infections and illnesses
- Treatments for cancer, diabetes, and liver disease
- Eye, Ear, and Dental care
- Finding Good Homes
How do you make a tax-deductible donation?
1. To make a monetary credit card contribution by Visa, Master Card, American Express, or Discover…. Click on the link below:
2. To mail a monetary donation by check, Mail it to:
Animal Rescue League
P.O. Box 41143
Sacramento, CA 95841
3. To make a donation of food, bedding, shelter, medication, supplies, postage, or services, contact the Animal Rescue League at 916-714-2894 or send an email message to email@example.com. Arrangements will be made to accommodate your donation.
ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO DONATE TO ANIMAL RESCUE LEAGUE
- Employee Matching Contributions through United Way – Select Animal Rescue League, PO Box 2625, Elk Grove, CA 95759 – Tax ID# 65-1195078
- State Employees can donate through the State Employees Charitable Campaign – Organization Code/Book Number is 17373.
- Employee Matching Contributions Through Company Programs
- Donation of any Real Estate Property… Needed is Store Front Space for our Adoption Center and larger space for our Animal Sanctuary
- Donate appreciated stocks and mutual funds
- Bequests through Your Will / Living Trust
- Donations in Honor of / in Memory of…
- Donate all or part of your IRA distribution (70 1/2 years or older)
- Recycled Goods – Unwanted Recyclable Goods – Appliances, Scrap Metal, Televisions, Plastic Bottles, & Aluminum Cans – Call 916-714-2894 to Arrange Free Local Pickup
- Volunteer Your Time – Grant Writer, Website Design/Maintenance, Marketing, Fundraiser, Veterinarian Assistance, Help at our Sanctuary Maintaining the Animals, Foster Home, etc.
- Sponsor a Kitty – Sponsor an Animal With an On-Going Monthly Contribution
- Wish List – Give Items and Supplies on Our Wish List
- Auction / Raffle Items for Upcoming Events
We have also partnered with various companies listed below so that each time you shop at thousands of stores, you can save money with the best coupons and deals AND a percentage of what you spend will go to help our animals:
- Make On-Line Purchases Through Amazon Smile – Choose Animal Rescue League – Sacramento, CA
Sell on EBay Through ebay Giving Works – Choose Animal Rescue League
- Make Your On-Line Purchases Through Give Back America – Choose Animal Rescue League
Use Good Shop for On-Line Purchases – Choose Animal Rescue League – ARL (Sacramento-CA)
- Use Good Search as Internet Search Engine – Choose Animal Rescue League – ARL (Sacramento-CA)