Our Philosophy is EVERY Animal Has Value and With the Proper Love
and Care they CAN Become Wonderful Family Members.
What Makes Animal Rescue League a Little Different:
- We give each and every animal the time it takes to socialize them and to know who they are and learn that they can once again trust humans. This process helps us properly match you with your forever friend.
- ARL provides a home‐like, cage free environment and socializes the animals with cats, dogs and children.
- ARL has an adoption process which helps transition the animal to their new home, other animals and family members.
- ARL makes a difference in the community through youth community service programs and also conducting educational seminars for the public about animal responsibility and care.
You can become a partner in our efforts to save homeless, abused or neglected animals. Your donations provides the food, shelter, medical care and other services for our animals.
We are a Non-Profit 501(c)3 Community Organization and Donations are Tax-Deductible. We have No paid employees and All Donations Go Directly to the Care of the Animals.
If you would like to help us in our ongoing efforts to care for animals in need, please consider a direct or indirect contribution to the Animal Rescue League.
Thank You for Your Generosity… All of Us Really Appreciate Anything that You Can Do to Help.
We have partnered with various companies listed below so that each time you shop at thousands of stores you can save money with good deals, get great coupons AND a percentage of what you spend will be donated directly by them and go to help our animals:
Use Good Shop for On-Line Purchases – Choose Animal Rescue League – ARL (Sacramento-CA)
- Make On-Line Purchases Through Amazon Smile – Choose Animal Rescue League – Sacramento, CA
Sell on EBay Through ebay Giving Works – Choose Animal Rescue League
- Make Your On-Line Purchases Through Give Back America – Choose Animal Rescue League
- Use Good Search as Internet Search Engine – Choose Animal Rescue League – ARL (Sacramento-CA)
THERE ARE ALSO MANY OTHER WAYS THAT YOU CAN ASSIST US:
Employee Matching Contributions through United Way – Select Animal Rescue League, PO Box 41143, Sacramento, CA 95841 – Tax ID# 65-1195078
State Employees can donate through the State Employees Charitable Campaign – Organization Code/Book Number is 17373.
Monetary Donation – Financial Donations Are Always Welcome – (Individual/Corporate) or (Corporate/Foundation Grants)
Donation of any Real Estate Property… Needed is Store Front Space for our Adoption Center and larger space for our Animal Sanctuary
Donate appreciated stocks and mutual funds
Bequests through Your Will / Living Trust
Donations in Honor of / in Memory of…
Donate all or part of your IRA distribution (70 1/2 years or older)
Recycled Goods – Unwanted Recyclable Goods – Appliances, Scrap Metal, Televisions, Plastic Bottles, & Aluminum Cans – Call 916-714-2894 to Arrange Free Local Pickup
Sponsor a Kitty – Sponsor an Animal With an On-Going Monthly Contribution
Wish List – Give Items and Supplies on Our Wish List
Auction / Raffle Items for Upcoming Events
Our Adoptions are by appointment only.
Please call us to set up an appointment at: (916) 714‐2894 or email us at email@example.com
Our animals at Animal Rescue League (ARL) come to us most of the time afraid and in very bad shape. The love, patience and care they receive at our sanctuary helps them become ready to find their forever home. Here's a few of our current available animals for adoption.
Tasha is a lot like her sister, Tabu in that she has a keen sense of who will or will not be the right person for her. She will lean back and look you directly in the eye to measure you up. Tasha is extremely smart and was the first kitty in her foster home to figure out how to open the cat door, even when it was locked!
Jaxon has a sweet face with a small scar on his nose. For whatever his past life was Jaxon has a gentle and loving personality. Jaxon is a sweetheart who would enjoy having his belly rubbed all day long. Once you start rubbing his belly he will follow you anywhere.